Tuesday 2 November 2010

What I want to achieve...

What do you want to achieve by the end of this year?
-I want to have a better idea of what area I want to work in within the industry.
-I want to develop and identify my own personal style.
-I want to set up research visits and work placements/internships for the summer.
-I want to network and set up an address book of contacts who may help me throughout my time at LCA and in my career. 
-I want to gain the confidence to ask for help from these contacts.
-I want to have a much better idea of the industry I will work in. 
-I want to explore different companies and the way they function... the work ethic, the employees and the difference between working for a large company and being a freelance designer.
-I want to manage my time better, no all nighters the night before deadlines.
-I want my work ethic to drastically improve.
-I want to make the most of my time in Leeds, the city and all that is available. 

What do you want to achieve by the end of the course?
-I want to know exactly who I am as a designer. 
-I want to have an extensive knowledge of the graphic design industry. 
- I want to have a number of different placements and internships under my belt so I have a proper idea of what I want to do and where I want to do it. 
-I want to know about all the jobs available in the industry.
-I want an impressive portfolio.
-I want to have a job lined up.

What do you want to achieve in your career?
- I want to be recognised and remembered for my work.
-At some point I would like to work abroad... particularly in New York.
-I want an exciting job, where no two days are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment