Monday 2 May 2011

Personal development of Love 4 Design logo

This is some work that I did for some branding for our company 'Love 4 Design'. We thought a logo would be good to visually show who we are for the presentation. 


I think the typeface I have chosen for this series of ideas is too thin for a logo for a graphic design company. It hasn't got enough impact. 




I then chose to use one of my favourite typefaces 'Champagne and Limousines' to come up with some different ideas. 
I think the use of red is predictable but adds context and impact. We want it to read both ways... love for design and love four design. 


I think adding the heart imagery made it look slightly childish... however small. 




I then tried to work the '4' into the actual word. It makes it look a lot more sophisticated and clever... which is what we need for our studio as we are working with luxury brands. 



Final design.
I think both words work a lot better together in upper case. 

1 comment: