Monday 21 March 2011

Thoughts about placements and where I would like to do them.

So I have been thinking about placements for the summer now that I am booked up in April with DLKW Lowe (which will hopefully lead to a couple more advertising agencies in London). 
I have been thinking of actual places I would like to work... In the UK, Brighton springs to mind. I lived in Brighton for a number of years and know what a creative hub it is, full of young, talented designers and artists. There are plenty of graphic design studios there that have caught my eye (see new blog posts). 
I have also been thinking broader... maybe Paris, who wouldn't want to work in Paris? I have an advantage here... being bi-lingual. 
I was also thinking further afield, the States. San Francisco, Los Angeles and ultimately New York. 
I am going to start looking at design studios in each of these places, get hold of some names to contact and get a general feel of what the studios are, what their work is like... and how they function.

No comments:

Post a Comment