Sunday 18 October 2009

Alphabet soup 2 - For a partner - Evaluation on Chris's typeface based on me

What personality traits do you interpret from the typeface designed to represent you?
Chris has split each of the letterforms into 1/2 upper-case and 1/2 lowercase and combined them to make one.
I told him i had a tendency to slightly bi-polar sometimes... therefore I am assuming that this is the idea that he is working with.

Describe what you think of the typeface :
I think that this typeface is a really well-designed piece of work... it's incredibly well designed and thought out... it looks very professional.

In what ways is it effective, and in what way is it ineffective of representing you?
I think, in the sense of the bi-polar side to me, that this represents me very well... however, to me as a whole, i feel Chris didn't take into account the larger parts of my personality... the typeface is very neat and concise, but not very fun... which i feel would have portrayed me a lot more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment