Tuesday 11 January 2011

Enterprise and Innovation - Task 5 - Position Statement

1. One of my life-long ambitions is to work in the industry abroad. Specifically New York, Canada, Paris or Los Angeles.
         2.     I would like to earn a comfortable and happy living doing something I love – Graphic Design. And I would like to do it well, with impact.

3.     I would like to work in different types of companies throughout my career. Trying working for a large agency, a small studio with collaborators and eventually doing freelance work.

4.     I am very much an image-based designer and enjoy producing beautiful work in a range of media.

5.     I always mix media for my work. Every piece involves aspects of both hand-rendered and computer generated imagery/typography.  My main interests lie in illustration and hand-rendered typography.

6.     This course has made me extremely ambitious, I want to make a difference in this industry, however small or large. I want to be remembered for my work.

7.     I am a creative. I enjoy making work look nice.

8.     I am very good at talking. It comes naturally to me. I seldom get nervous about talking to people, both in general and about my work.  This will help in interviews and presentations.

9.     I am full of ideas. Very much concept driven.  

10.  I am aiming at working in advertising or for the music industry. Two of the things that fascinate me the most, both things I could call passions of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment