Saturday 1 January 2011

Go Media Zine

After finding that article, I then followed it back to its source and found a brilliant website/zine that I have now subscribed to.
I have to say I could be a real late-comer to this website... and everyone else knows about it, but, even as a newcomer I think it is brilliant.
This is their 'About' section... it explains a bit more about the site.


Go Media is a group of guys and girls who are passionate about art and graphic design. Now you’re reading a blog basically filled with lots of helpful tutorials and advice about business anddesign. But that’s not all Go Media does. In fact, we spend most of our time designing for clients or cranking out design resources for the Arsenal.
The GoMediaZine started off as our blog, but it has transformed into a wonderful resource for the design community. We take our years of experience and write tutorials and other articles so our readers can learn how to become better “working” designers themselves. I emphasis “working” because design is about business as much as it is about art. We help educate designers on both fronts.
We all work on the third floor of a big warehouse building in Cleveland, OH. We’ve been in this space since late 2008. Check out a post on the new building! A typical day at Go Media is rarely boring.
To be honest, we love what we do. I hope you do too. Feel free to drop us a line.



It is full of tutorials for programmes, articles from designers, freebies and all sorts. I am really going to use this to my advantage.



These are some of the options available... amongst many others.
I think I love a website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment