Monday 9 November 2009

No News Is Good News - Pupil Evaluation - 3 Posters





These were done anonymously to get the optimum amount of un-biased feedback. I feel this has been a lot more useful than other ways of carrying out these crits.
Not even the theme or any design ideas or sheets were presented... the people critiquing the work had no previous idea of what was going on in the posters so it was a true test to see if they communicated what I was trying to say.
I'm personally really happy with the feedback... it appears I clearly communicated what i was trying to tell people (even though it says it very clearly in the type... not much guessing involved).
If i had more time I would definitely look into more addictions and their visuals... I could maybe be more creative with the ones that I used, further develop the addiction ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment