Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day 2 on Flash...

So today I have been trying to really put my concept into context by adding textures to the assets... and starting to make my characters.
This is the new wall which closes in on the bike.
This is the texture I imported into Illustrator to create the wall. 
(Another little skill I developed this Easter break)



This is the flash screen for the setup.

 A part of my timeline with a few keyframes. 
 Going deeper into the animation... this is tween 1 where the information for the walls is stored.
I have learnt a lot in these two days. Both experimenting myself with different aspects of the programmes and being taught by Steve and Rob... who dubbed me 'Ellie the Illustrator' which was nice. 

Again, I have to say, people at this agency seem full of time and advice for us. So incredibly accommodating. 
Tomorrow I am going to go around and ask everyone who has helped us for their e-mail addresses. Both to send personal thank yous for the experiences that they have given me this week... and for future reference so that I can get feedback and advice about my work. 
Another very fulfilling day at DLKW Lowe. 
I love this place. 

Now I am giving myself an evening off and going out for dinner with my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment