Friday 1 April 2011

Kirsten Murray

Kirsten Murray is a freelancer who I am going to put in my list of people to contact asking for feedback and a little more about the way she works and other projects that might not be on her website. 
Her design is very music-based and she does do work for the music industry.
The work portrayed on her website is very much print-based. I would like to ask her whether she does any work for screen.

Hello. I'm Kirsten, an art director, graphic designer and small creative creature based in Edinburgh.

My interest in visual communication goes beyond the aesthetic, motivating me to think up ideas that not only have legs, but arms too. The kind that reach out and touch people, slap them on the face, or tickle them pink.
When I’m not designing, I can be found behind my camera, on a tram in San Francisco, in front of a stage at a gig, or online, blogging about creative inspiration at www.papercutpanic.com.

Album artwork for 'James Grant's fourth album 'Strange Flowers'





Logo, CD packaging and merchandising for band 'Must Be Something'





I am focusing in on her work for the music industry quite a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment