Wednesday 6 April 2011

Thoughts

So I am thinking a lot about what I need to do with regards to my development as a designer. 
I have been trying to develop my identity, creating a logo and maybe some temporary business cards to give to studios I visit... then I thought... I need to get these visits soon. 
So I have just sent John some ideas, and I am hoping that he will get back to me with some feedback. 
I have chosen a range of work I want to send off to get feedback from studios. None of it, yet, has exactly what I want to include in my work, but it is a start. I am very much looking forward to this next brief, and the opportunity to really put my own stamp on my work. 
I feel I have been working a lot harder recently, and I have actually started really enjoying what I am doing.  Maybe I am growing up... I have realised this course means a lot more to me than I thought it did, I really want to excel.

On another thought, after getting my schedule for the next few weeks at DLKW Lowe... I am absolutely terrified but excited at the same time. It is a weird feeling, but I know this is an incredible opportunity for me. 
On to contacting other studios for the moment...


No comments:

Post a Comment