Friday 1 April 2011

Mike Kus

I came across this designer when I was looking up design incorporating the site 'Twitter' and am incredibly happy I did. 
I very much like his style and it is one I aspire to. I would love to create work like this. 

A series of posters showing influential tweets. 






A series of flyers for a clubnight




Olly Hite debut album cover sleeve




Web design

ABOUT THE PROJECT:

Carsonified teamed up with Twitterto produce Chirp, the first official Twitter Developer Conference. The conference was held in San Francisco for developers across the globe. I was lucky enough to get to design the conference website. I basically illustrated the site from top to bottom, which was really fun. I also produced this Chirp t-shirt design for the conference.

RESPONSIBLE FOR:

Graphic Design, Layout, Logo & Branding, Illustration, HTML & CSS.







Graphic Design: The Forgotten Web Standard

ABOUT THE PROJECT:

I gave a talk at The Future of Web Design in London 2009 called "Graphic Design: The Forgotten Web Standard". I designed this poster to give to the attendees. You can watch my talk here. I also made a 3 minute time laspe movie of me making my slides in photoshop which you can watch below.





I  have to say, I have not found a designer I have admired the style of this much in a long time/if ever. 
He is definitely going on my list of people to contact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment